As I write this, its 11:53 am. I officially feel pressured to have an awesome day in order to complete this blog challenge without any shame lol. Lets see how it goes
- Made my 1st fruit smoothie of the month (yes, I’m getting “fit-ready”).
- Set up a table at a local community college to recruit students (work-related)(sat there for 3 long hours). I DID meet an amazing woman who talked with me about her life goals in helping women develop self-love. It was so wonderful to hear someone reaffirm what I’ve been so focused on this year.
- Posted my Truthful Tuesday video (check it out if you haven’t yet and start joining in the conversation every Tuesday)!
- Met another amazing woman at my college visit, who happens to be a published author! Her name is Lena Edwards and she is the author of Tell Somebody. Take a look and see if you’d like to purchase her book!
- Drove like a madwoman to my apartment to pick up my wallet that I left behind. I need it to go to my next stop – TARGET! Today Target is putting out their copies of The Wait by Meagan Good and DeVon Franklin. I can NOT risk not getting my copy. The book is already sold out at every Barnes and Noble in Chicago and at the warehouse!
- Got to Target and grabbed the only 2 copies of The Wait before they could even put them on the shelves. One for me and one for my sis Sensational Whitney :). We are on this journey together!
- I also returned my cherished Walking Dead throw :( but I kept the mug :)…decisions
- Stopped by Barnes & Noble to return a book I purchased yesterday. Great book but I learned of the $9 eBook version of it and decided to save $10 (that’s dinner guys!)
- Drove around downtown Chicago attempting to find a Bath and Body Works that didn’t require paid parking. Why? To return $50 worth of lotions and sprays that I purchased on impulse last week. Yes, I’m making returns today because I’m experiencing severe buyers remorse for every freaking thing I bought. I was unable to find a store that didn’t require paid parking so…
…these came home with me again. *sigh*
- I did some student outreach for work and called 35 students -exhausting! I work from home, if you don’t know yet. So I have the luxury of running errands throughout the day as I wait for my prospective students to get out of school for the day.
- Went to the movies to see Race for my weekly solo date night. I have been waiting a long time for this movie to come out nosies! I got VIP seats for $6.50 becauuuuuseee I rock! The movie was great – nothing to rave about in my opinion but it was an “audience clapper” at the end so….yeah it must have been a hit!
- I’m in my bed now, doing some blogging before I pass out. Hopefully my day wasn’t too much of a drag for you guys lol. It was pretty decent for me ;)
Oh…someone wanted to kiss you goodnight :)